The Leopard Gecko Handbook
Help your pet live its best life!
- Avoid Detrimental Mistakes
- Build A Strong Bond
- Help Your Pet Live Longer
- Keep Your Leopard Gecko Happy
Spend less time figuring out what you should do and more time enjoying your pet!
We’ve Solved The Biggest Problems You’ll Face
Create The Perfect Habitat
Leopard Geckos have specific habitat requirements needed to survive. You’ll know exactly how to establish a thriving environment.
Complete Diet Guide
A lot of people struggle with their pets diet because it changes as they age. You will have the perfect feeding timeline and information ready as they age.
How To Care
You’ll learn things like how to bond and tame your pet, bathing them, trimming nails, and more.
Guide To Health
Common health issues and how to spot them quickly, size and growth, male or female, and sickness prevention.
If your pet begins doing something strange and it worries you we’ve included every behavior you’ll come across and what it means for your pet so you don’t stress out.
Schedules & Timelines
We’ve given you the perfect timeframe for when you should feed, clean habitats, change flooring, and more.
From pet owners like you…
I’ve had Leopard Geckos for most of my life and I love introducing new people to these pets. I always recommend they grab a copy of this guide if they’re serious about getting one.
– Mary Thompson
The material covered in The Leopard Gecko Handbook has helped me tremendously! I’m way more confident taking care of my leopard gecko with what I’ve learned from this handbook.
– Adam Burdett
I bring out this handbook anytime I’m questioning myself on making the right decision for my leopard gecko, “Mac N Cheese”.
– David Clackley
What’s Included In The Leopard Gecko Handbook?
When you purchase this handbook, all of the content – our comprehensive illustrated guide – will be delivered INSTANTLY to your device. And it’s packed full of straightforward steps to help you take what you learn and immediately apply it to your pets life.
Digital Handbook Designed For Mobile
You’ll receive “The Pet Owners Handbook For Leopard Geckos” (PDF) instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer. This is a must have guide for you as a leopard gecko owner. With mobile access you’ll be able to take it anywhere you need.
This comprehensive leopard gecko manual covers everything from setting up your terrarium, feeding schedules, dietary needs, leopard gecko behavior, health issues, and caring for your pet. Buy it once, and own the latest versions for life!
What You’ll Learn In The Leopard Gecko Handbook
Whether you’re a new leopard gecko owner or you’re just wanting to make sure your pet care is top notch, this course will teach you all the essentials. Here’s a rundown of what the course will cover:
- The Perfect Habitat – You’ll get a list of exactly what you’re going to need for your leopard gecko and not have to worry about if you’ve missed something or got the wrong thing.
- Building Your Habitat – The first time you put your dragon’s habitat together many things could go wrong. We guide you in a very detailed breakdown step by step process of putting your enclosure and habitat together.
- Temperature – There’s a variety of temperature requirements for a healthy habitat. We make sure your temperatures are precisely set so your dragon has a long healthy life. We also teach your the proper routine for managing temperature on an ongoing basis to make your life easier.
- Humidity – Many pet owners struggle with humidity or don’t realize it needs managed at all. Not managing humidity will lead to health issues in your pet but we make sure you know exactly how to handle it and keep a healthy range.
- Terrarium Cleaning – A guide to cleaning your terrarium step by step is included. Instruction on spot cleaning, regular cleaning, and deep cleaning and cleaning frequency is provided.
- Foods – A complete breakdown of the best insects, greens, vegetation, and fruits. There’s a lot of things your dragon shouldn’t be eating and then there are foods for certain situations and then the regular diet. All of which are extremely important to understand.
- Feedings – The act of feeding insects to reptiles is a challenge for some new pet owners. We show you feeding techniques to use in order to build a strong bond between you and your pet.
- Feeding Schedule – Did you know the leopard gecko requires a specific diet ratio, amount, and frequency of foods based on its age? We include a easy to follow chart covering all of this and making sure it’s easy for you to follow.
- Pet Handling – Handling reptiles is different than your average dog or cat. We teach you proper handling techniques so your pet will learn to trust you and not be afraid of you over time. Keeping your reptile feeling comfortable is important.
- Bonding & Taming – This is often one of the trickiest parts of owning a leopard gecko for new pet owners. While yes, these are reptiles, the leopard gecko can learn to build trust with its owner, display personality, and display caring behaviors once you’ve bonded and tamed it.
- Shedding – We teach you how to handle shedding and how to safely help your pet shed.
- Bathing – You’ll learn how to bathe your dragon.
- Nail Trimming – This is important for a variety of reasons but if done wrong can cause damage to your pet. We teach you the safest way to trim dragon nails.
- Growth – We cover size & growth so you know what to expect as your pet gets bigger. It’s important to be able to monitor their growth to make sure it is growing healthy.
- Gender – We show you the easiest way of determining your dragons sex.
- Health – Learn the important aspects of lifespan, brumation, poop, breeding, eggs, and more in the health section of this digital book. We break down each of these into sub-sections with complete details.
- Health Issues – We include a list of the most common health issues a leopard gecko can experience and what you can do to prevent, detect, or handle the issue.
- Behavior – If you ever see your dragon doing something and wonder what it means we’ve included it. Things like signs of stress, waving, glass surfing, head bobbing, mouth open, etc… is all included so you’ll know what it means when you encounter it.
- And much more… – There’s more to the book than the list above but you can see how much value we’ve provided in this highly informational resource to guide you on the path of leopard gecko pet ownership. We know with this guide you’re going to be an excellent carer for your pet.
Our 100% Guarantee
If we don’t make you a better pet owner, we’ll give your money back.
We’re proud of The Bearded Dragon Handbook and we’re confident you’ll find it incredibly helpful. But if you don’t, we’ll be happy to refund your money.
But we know you won’t be disappointed!
Commonly Asked Questions
What if I already own a leopard gecko?
You’re here because you want to be a better caretaker for your leopard gecko and learning all you can in order to do that can be done by picking up this handbook. Both new and current owners can learn a lot from this.
What device can I read the ebook on?
You can read it on your desktop, laptop, or mobile device. Take it anywhere you need using your laptop, e-reader, smartphone (iPhone or Android) or tablet. This includes iPads, Galaxy, Nook, Kindle, Sony eReader and more.
What is an ebook?
Ebooks are digital guides that you can read on your own computer or mobile device. When you purchase the ebook, we’ll send a PDF (which works on all devices).
How do I download the ebook?
Once your payment is processed, you’ll see an order confirmation screen. You’ll also receive an order confirmation email with a link to your downloads. If you don’t get an email after you purchase, check your spam folder. If it’s not there, send an email to email@example.com
Is my credit card secure?
100% yes. We’ve partnered with Stripe and Paypal to handle the billing and provide a secure 256-bit encryption. We take every step available to us to help keep your transaction safe.
Is there a money-back guarantee?
You bet. We put a lot of work into this digital book to make the most comprehensive leopard gecko handbook on the planet. But if, for whatever reason, you don’t find it helpful, we’ll refund your money.
Ready For The Handbook?
Since your read the whole page and to help you out use code DRAGON10 at checkout to save 10%