The FREE Chameleon Handbook
Learn how to give your pet its best life!
- Avoid Detrimental Mistakes
- Build A Strong Bond
- Help Your Pet Live Longer
- Keep Your Chameleon Happy
Spend less time figuring out what you should do and more time enjoying your pet!
We’ve Answered The Biggest Questions Chameleon Owners Face
Create The Perfect Habitat
Chameleons need enrichment in their enclosure so they can get plenty of exercise. They also require specific temperatures and humidity.
Complete Diet Guide
Proper diet is a big part of good pet ownership. Learn the foods to give and the foods to avoid to keep your chameleon healthy.
How To Care For Chameleons
You’ll learn things like how to bond with and tame your pet, keep them clean, look after their nails and teeth, and more.
Guide To Health
We provide information on how a chameleon will act when they aren’t feeling well and how to identify common health issues and how to spot them quickly.
Chameleons can be shy, but through training they can become more comfortable with handling and contact. Learn how to work with and have fun your chameleon.
We’ve also included information about chameleon breeds, recommendations for mesh or glass enclosures, and egg incubation, as well as our favorite resources for further reading.
From pet owners like you…
I searched all over the internet trying to educate myself on bearded dragon ownership. Then I found Oddly Cute Pets and their handy Bearded Dragon Handbook. This is your one stop shop for everything bearded dragon. I am looking forward to showing off all my new skills to my friends.
– Amanda Maskrey
The Bearded Dragon Handbook has been very helpful to me. I knew nothing about bearded dragons and how to care for one. I’m looking forward to getting my first pet bearded dragon soon. I also love that you send future updates without charging for them.
– Jeremy Joy
This was my second handbook from Oddly Cute Pets and they always deliver the best guides to caring for pets. I come here for 90% of my pet research.
– Mary Thompson
What’s Included In The Chameleon Care Guide?
When you download this handbook, our comprehensive guide will be delivered INSTANTLY to your device. It’s packed full of straightforward steps, so you can take what you learn and immediately apply it to your pet’s life.
Digital Handbook Designed For Mobile
You’ll receive the “Chameleon Care Guide” (PDF) instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer. This is a must-have guide for you as a chameleon owner. With mobile access you’ll be able to take it anywhere you need.
This comprehensive care manual covers everything from setting up their enclosure, feeding guides, dietary requirements, normal chameleon behavior, health issues and what to look for, so you can knowledgeably care for your pet.
What You’ll Learn In The Chameleon Handbook
Whether you’re a new or experienced chameleon owner, this guidebook will make sure you are not missing anything. Here’s a rundown of what the guidebook will cover:
- Choosing a Chameleon – Learn about different chameleon species, and also whether they are the right pet for you. In addition, we go over what to look for when selecting one as your pet.
- The Perfect Habitat – We go over options and habitat needs for your pet. You’ll get a list of exactly what you’re going to need for your chameleon so you won’t have to worry if you’ve missed something.
- Diet and Nutrition – Feeding your chameleon the correct food in the correct amounts is an important part of caretaking. Learn about unsafe foods for chameleons, and how to feed your chameleon properly.
- Grooming and Hygiene – Keeping your chameleon’s habitat clean will help them stay healthy and free of disease. Learn the steps to keep their enclosure clean and with the correct humidity and enrichment. We also include a guide on what to look for to make sure your chameleon’s skin, teeth, and claws are in good condition.
- Health and Wellness – An active and alert chameleon is a healthy pet. Our guide discusses early signs of sickness so you can take preventative measures and help prevent serious disease.
- Training Your Chameleon – Using positive reinforcement to help your chameleon be calm during handling and feeding will help you have a good bond. Playing games with your chameleon will also give them mental stimulation and keep them happy.
- Breeding Chameleons – If you are interested in breeding your chameleon, we provide information on the best practices, as well as how to care for the eggs.
- Resources for Further Learning – We share our favorite blogs, books, and websites so you can learn even more about your precious pet.
- And much more… – There is even more to the book than the list above, but you can see this is a highly informational resource to guide you on the path of chameleon ownership! We know with this guide you’re going to be an excellent carer for your pet.
Our 100% Guarantee
If we don’t make you a better pet owner, we’ll give your money back.
We’re proud of The Bearded Dragon Handbook and we’re confident you’ll find it incredibly helpful. But if you don’t, we’ll be happy to refund your money.
But we know you won’t be disappointed!
Commonly Asked Questions
What if I already own a Chameleon?
You’re here because you want to be a better caretaker for your chameleon, and you can learn how to do that by reading this handbook. Both future and current owners can learn a lot from this.
What device can I read the ebook on?
You can read it on your desktop, laptop, or mobile device. Take it anywhere you need using your laptop, e-reader, smartphone (iPhone or Android) or tablet. This includes iPads, Galaxy, Nook, Kindle, Sony eReader and more.
What is an ebook?
Ebooks are digital guides that you can read on your own computer or mobile device. The ebook is a PDF (which works on all devices).
How do I download the ebook?
Click the “Download for FREE” button, and the PDF will open in your browser or download to your device, depending on your computer settings. It’s as easy as that!